Top 6 Cross-Platform Mobile Application Frameworks
Mobile industry and mobile app development industry both are on the peak of its advancement. The new additions in technology not only forces us to say ‘wow’ but also captivates us in it as well. But the human kinds are just trapped into it without knowing much technicalities.
So, before you join this mobile app development section, get some education on types of mobile app development tools.
Join me to check the Top 6 cross-platform mobile application frameworks.
Appcelerator introduces pace in the app development process. It permits developers to create apps with fewer lines of code.
This tool supports Android, iOS, browser-based HTML5 applications and windows. This tool can be employed for both native app and cross-platform application development. This tool backs the development of app when the application reacts with a web service.
Why is it Popular?
- It devoid ” write once, run everywhere” concept.
- It holds many platform specific API’s, user interface and features.
- Developers can create mobile applications without mastering the coding of Android and iOS platforms individually.
If you have planned for having a native app for your enterprise, then Xamarin stands as a better option. It utilizes the business logic layers and data access across platforms. This aspect turns beneficial when large amounts of local data, image recognition and offline mode are required to be implemented. Though it is built on the C# programming language, still it can run on the .NET common language infrastructure. This app is employed for developing apps for Windows, iOS & Android platforms.
Why So Popular?
- It is a mono framework which permits communication with the API of mobile devices.
- It empowers mobile app developers to create a robust and scalable application using its QA & testing features.
- It restrains bug and offers a faster time to market.
- It requires less coding; hence, a single test approves the coding of both the platforms.
- It generates opportunity for the developers to opt the best from a host of free & paid components.
- Xamarin Component Store consists of third-party web services, UI controls & cross-platform libraries.
- It’s easy to integrate backends like Salesforce, Microsoft Azure and many others.
PhoneGap is listed in the cross-platform app development section. It permits the development of the various mobile app in minimum efforts. It even allows developers to stretch the functionality of the app with the support of plug-in architecture.
Why Choose PhoneGap?
- Open Source License, free framework for mobile app development.
- It is a robust tool for creating an app, which just requires general information or skills.
- Holds a large community of developers for accumulating new codes and modules to enhance the quality of the app.
- Can be used for developing a single app which can run on all types of mobile devices.
- Integrated with several libraries to save time and enhance functionality.
- Applications developed using this tool works smoothly over multiple platforms.
- The backend system improves the pace of development of mobile apps.
- This tool even taps into the hardware (accelerometer, geo-location, camera, etc.) of the devices.
This platform is mentioned for rapid mobile app development. One can develop a native app fitting with the latest versions of Android, iOS and Blackberry, then this platform will be the best choice. Coding can be done in HTML5 and then can be used for iOS and Android application.
Why is Sencha Used?
- It holds a good number to supporting community.
- It provides end-to-end testing solution for Ext JS.
- It nullifies the dependence on multiple versions and libraries.
- It has single coding which is valid for all components.
- Consist of 115 fully backed components that are open to integration with a variety of frameworks such as FOSS, Angular etc.
- It is rich with commercially backed UI widgets for toolbars, menus and lists.
Why Choose Ionic?
- It does not need the approval of MDM or app store to fix bugs or to change content or to update the app.
- It has an ability to automate workflow from native binary to QA.
- One can create Native app binaries in the cloud with Ionic package.
- It has a central shared dashboard displaying ongoing activity feeds.
- It provides tools and services to develop highly interactive apps.
- It offers industry-specific defaults and pre-built work-flows to automate development work.
- It is built on top of the AngularJS, making the application development process easy.
Framework7 is designed to create a native iPhone application. It has also started backing for Android apps. It has a limitation; it is iOS focused, so not compatible with all the platforms.
Why go with Framework 7?
- It has a specific UI elements animation, touch interaction and visualization.
- It functions in complex-free HTML layout connected with JS files and CSS Framework.
- It offers a variety of ready-made- UI widgets and elements like media lists, form elements, list views, popups etc.
- Capable of introducing customized styles in the applications.
- It backs iOS swipe back action.
- Provides better video ad experience with the support of VI.
Ending my words:
It is never easy to conclude on a particular option when you are catered with multiple options. One can only flow in the right direction if knows the need and requirement of applications and aware of the functionalities of different tools.
Every single step in the process affects the outcomes so, necessarily you need to seize the knowledge and apply the same before concluding to a particular option.
‘Your every step can change your Future’ Period.